Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Breaking the Slate

I have to admit, I'm not much for a clean slate. While I do like to mold something from nothing, I do so much better when there is already a little something started. I'm much more motivated if I think I've already started. I write the same way. I have notebooks, literally filled cover to cover, with ideas and names for characters and random scene sketches; I have no idea if these random things will ever amount to anything. But, they make great kick-starters for other writing projects! That's what this first, totally random, post is all about. It's a kick starter so I don't feel like I'm completely starting from scratch the next time I create a post. I've already been here; a mark has already been left. So there, blank Blogger blog. You have now been marked, dirtied, used, created on. The next time we meet, my post will be much more meaningful. Promise.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I think that's an excellent start, Elizabeth. Nice to see you outside of our sacred WrAHM walls. :) I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie! Can't wait to hear more about your writing.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete