Friday, November 8, 2013

A Little Blogger Love


I didn't know what I was in for when my book began landing in the hands of book review blogs. I was nervous. I was scared! I was anxious...but then good things started to happen! The reviewers liked the book...they started talking about the book, and telling other people, and letting me know what they didn't like so I can maybe do better next time.

Before long, I had my eye on so many awesome book review sites, that my head was spinning!  I started to tell my author friends about the cool blogging sites, and then I realized, why not feature a blog once or twice a month, and help spread the word?

So, that's what I'm going to do. I'm spreading the love, people. Spreading the love. Like jam. On toast.

Bloggers, want to be featured on my blog and across my social media sites? Yes! Yes, you do.

SIGN UP HERE (It's a Google form. Nothing scary, I promise).








No comments:

Post a Comment